If you need to park near LAX, look no further than the Hilton LAX parking garage where we handle your parking and shuttle needs so you can focus on the other aspects of your travel. To make your trip easier, we have provided a list of helpful links below to get you up-to-the-minute traffic and flight information. You can also check the weather forecast and find a terminal map so that you can plan out every detail of your trip, from the time you leave to the time you board your flight. We also offer help over the phone and on the web, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. From our friendly valet service to our convenient shuttles, we make getting to the airport easier than ever.
- You don’t want to get caught in traffic and potentially miss your boarding call, especially if you have priority boarding! Check out the live traffic information for the LAX area.
- Make sure your flight is on time. Live flight arrival and departure information.
- Check out this Terminal map of LAX Airport to help you get to your gate.
- Los Angeles International Airport recommends planning to be at the airport at least two hours prior to international flights and one and a half hours prior to domestic flights. Make sure you leave the hotel in plenty of time, especially during morning and evening rush hour.
- Los Angeles International Airport recommends allowing more time to check-in and clear security during peak travel hours: 6:30-9:00 am, 11:00 am-2:00 pm, and 8:00-11:00 pm.